Full Time – Rotating Schedule with Weekend Bonus
IsoCanMed is a family owned business in the province of Quebec and an important licensed producer of cannabis approved by Health Canada.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
General description of the position
Reporting to the irrigation team leader, the Irrigation Worker will ensure that all irrigation requirements are met at all times. The role involves someone who is able to maintain the inventory, measures and proper sanitation of our irrigation system.
Tasks and responsibilities
The following tasks and responsibilities should be performed according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in effect:• Daily maintenance of all irrigation systems;
- Ensures that it carries out its responsibilities safely, efficiently and in a manner that maintains a quality product and efficient operations;
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitary requirements within the production area and facilities;
- Use and maintain equipment and tools properly;
- Maintain an adequate inventory of fertilizers;
- Perform routine maintenance of the irrigation system;
- Respond to irrigation alarms and solve problems;
- Work in collaboration with the production manager and other team leaders;
- Demonstrate constant attention to detail in all aspects of irrigation procedures;
- Communicate any problems to the team leader, production manager and / or quality assurance department (if required);
- Good manual dexterity
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Demonstrate rigor with SOPs and logs
- Ability to monitor and apply fertilizer formulations
- Ability to work in height and in a controlled, secure and documented environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a team with good adaptability
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have no judicial impediment in connection with employment ;
- Any related experience will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org