IsoCanMed is an important licensed producer of cannabis in Quebec approved by Health Canada.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
General description of the position
Reporting to the Hygiene and Sanitation Team Leader of the production equipment, the sanitation worker will ensure that all requirements and compliance standards are met in all sanitation practices in our establishment. The role involves someone who is able to maintain a sustained work performance, who will prioritize their tasks and understand the operational issues of the entire company in relation to their tasks.
Tasks and responsibilities
The following tasks and responsibilities should be performed according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in effect:
- Clean the production equipment and clean up the premises ;
- Perform various sanitation and cleaning tasks ;
- Work in collaboration with the other teams and according to each person’s priorities ;
- Ensure that responsibilities are fulfilled effectively and help maintain a quality product and optimal operations ;
- Ensure that the work is done safely and on time ;
- Follow all directives relating to sanitation tools and equipment ;
- Demonstrate constant attention to detail in all aspects of procedures ;
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitary requirements inside the production area and facilities ;
- Use and maintain equipment and tools properly ;
- Good manual dexterity
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a humid and pressurized environment
- Ability to work in height and in a controlled, secure and documented environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a team with good adaptability
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have no judicial impediment in connection with employment ;
- Any related experience will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org