IsoCanMed is an important licensed producer of cannabis in Quebec approved by Health Canada and currently seeking candidates to meet its needs in terms of packaging personnel.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
General description of the position
As a packaging worker, you will be responsible for performing all packaging tasks which include weighing the dried flowers, wrapping, labeling all products and preparing the product for shipping. You will perform your duties under the supervision of the Director, Packaging and Shipping, in accordance with our SOP specifications while adhering to all company and Health Canada regulations and protocols.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform all packaging procedures, weighing dried flowers for packaging, primary and secondary packaging conditioning, products labeling, preparing finished products for shipment;
- Ensure that all conditoning department personnel follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for packaging activities during cannabis packaging in order to obtain safe cannabis products of consistent quality;
- Ensure packaging equipment and machinery are in order before use to meet or exceed safety requirements;
- Participate in various other tasks as needed.
- Good team spirit, positive attitude;
- Sense of observation and attention to detail;
- Good speed of execution;
- Manual skills and dexterity;
- Ability to work with a computer and computerized equipment;
- Respect work procedures;
- Ability to work in a standing / sitting position;
- Ability to withstand high stress situations;
- Ability to adapt to rapid task changes.
- Have no judicial impediment in connection with employment ;
- Any related experience will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com