Horticulture position with in-house waged training
IsoCanMed is a family owned business in the province of Quebec and an important licensed producer of cannabis approved by Health Canada.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
Reporting to the Production Manager, this horticulture position is located in Louiseville, QC.
The successful candidate must be organized and detailed oriented.
The following tasks and responsibilities are to be performed according to our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure optimal plant health and productivity through continuing care ;
- See to maintain vigor, growth and plant health ;
- Participate in cultivation related activities such as pruning, cloning, harvesting and crop maintenance throughout the cycles ;
- Take part in the destruction and cleaning activities ;
- Maintain logbooks of data, work performed and the use of equipment in appropriate logbooks ;
- Perform transactions on the management software ;
- Follow up and ensure inventory accuracy ;
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment ;
- Other duties as required.
Previous Agriculture/Horticulture training or experience is welcome
- Excellent manual dexterity ;
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented ;
- Ability to communicate with all employees and perform effective teamwork ;
- Apply and comply to IsoCanMed SOPs ;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs ;
- Adapt to activity changes in order to meet operational needs.
- Have no judicial impediment in connection with employment ;
- Any related experience will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org