Quality Assurance Coordinator
IsoCanMed is a family owned business in the province of Quebec and an important licensed producer of cannabis approved by Health Canada.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
IsoCanMed is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to ensure that the organization’s cannabis products meet the quality, safety, regulatory and client expectations, in accordance with the requirements of the Cannabis Regulations.
The position is located in Louiseville, QC.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) ;
- Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of the training program ;
- Coordinate and revise change controls ;
- Participate in the preparation / drafting of investigations and non-compliance reports ;
- Review production data and logs ;
- Ensure the monitoring and maintenance of the equipment program ;
- Support the production department to maintain compliance.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Requested Experiences
- Bachelor of Science (Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry …) ;
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical or natural health product industry in quality assurance and / or quality control and / or regulatory affairs (1-5 years) ;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GPP).
- Ability to write, speak and read English and French ;
- Proficiency in MS Office softwares ;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills ;
- Ability to interact with multifunctional teams.
Other experiences and qualifications
Knowledge of the Law and Regulations on Cannabis (asset).
To be discussed according to experience.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org