Quality Assurance Coordinator
IsoCanMed is an important licensed producer of cannabis in Quebec approved by Health Canada.
Join the IsoCanMed Team!
IsoCanMed is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to ensure that the organization’s cannabis products meet quality, safety, regulatory and customer expectations, in accordance with Cannabis Regulations.
The position is located in Louiseville.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will have the following responsibilities;
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) which are in connection with the cleaning, pest control and training programs ;
- Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of the cleaning, pest control and training programs ;
- Review cleaning, environmental, equipment and safety records ;
- Participate in the review of production data ;
- Participate in product sampling and batch release ;
- Responsible for checking the equipment used in production ;/li>
- Support the production department in maintaining compliance.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Requested Experiences
- Bachelor of Science (Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry …) ;
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical or natural health product industry in quality assurance and / or quality control and / or regulatory affairs (1-5 years) ;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GPP).
- Ability to write, speak and read English and French ;
- Proficiency in MS Office softwares ;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills ;
- Ability to interact with multifunctional teams.
Other experiences and qualifications
Knowledge of the Law and Regulations on Cannabis (asset).
To be discussed according to experience.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com